Cisco AIR-AP-BRACKET-2 Universal Mounting Bracket.
- Part number 69-2161-02, 700-30482.
- Attaches to the back of a Cisco AP.
- Required if using a module on the Cisco 3600/3700 AP's.
- For new installations AIR-BRACKET-2 is recommended as it provides a little extra room and accommodates earlier access points with modules, so it truly is a universal bracket.
- Preferred bracket if the AP will be wall mounted or mounted to an electrical box or other wiring fixture, or inside a NEMA enclosure.
- Mounting to a suspended ceiling also requires the use of a T-RAIL clip (AIR-AP-T-RAIL-F or AIR-AP-T-RAIL-R).